Emergency Preparedness and Response
Building community resilience and disaster preparedness through education and action.
Our mission is to prepare El Dorado County to effectively respond to public health threats by focusing on public health emergency planning, disease surveillance, detection and control, health risk communication, and public and health provider education and training services.
What's New in Emergency Preparedness and Response
Emergency Preparedness and Response is now on
February is Women's Heart Health Month!
Wear red as a symbol of your support of women's heart health month.
- Schedule your Well-Woman visit.
- Walk with a friend.
- Eat your fruits and veggies.
- Keep calm - reduce stress.
- Be proactive! Talk to your doctor.
- Little changes can make a big difference.