Print Version [.pdf]

You will need to bring in appropriate identification and proof of authorization to work when you come to Connections - One Stop for services.

ONE document from List A is sufficient by itself to establish identify and authorization to work. If a document from List B is used, it must be accompanied by a document from List C

Documents Required
One document from List A - OR - one document from List B AND one from List C

List A
Documents that Establish
both Identity and
Employment Eligibility

List B
Documents that Establish

List C
Documents that Establish
Employment Eligibility
  1. U.S. Passport (unexpired or
  2. Unexpired foreign passport, with I-551 stamp indicating unexpired employment authorization
  3. Permanent Resident Card (form I-551)
  4. Unexpired Temporary Resident Card (form I-688)
  5. Unexpired Employment Authorization Card (form I-688A)
  6. Unexpired Employment Authorization Document issued by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) which contains a photograph (form I-766 or I-688B)
  1. Driver’s license or identification card issues by a state or outlying possess of the United States, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address
  2. Identification card issued by federal, state, or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address
  3. School identification card with a photograph
  4. Voter’s registration card
  5. United States military card or draft record
  6. Military dependent’s identification card
  7. United States Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
  8. Native American tribal document
  9. Driver’s license issued by a Canadian government entity

    For persons under age 18 who are unable to present a document listed above:

  10. School record or report card
  11. Clinic, doctor, or hospital record
  12. Day care or nursery school record
  1. United State Social Security card issues by the Social Security Administration (other than a card printed “not valid for employment”)
  2. Certification of Birth Abroad issues by the Department of State (form FS-545 or form DS-1350)
  3. Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority, or outlying possession of the United States bearing an official seal
  4. Native American tribal document
  5. United States Citizen Identification Card (form I-197)
  6. Identification Card for use of Resident Citizen in the United States (form I-179)
  7. Unexpired employment authorization document issued by DHS (other than those listed under List A)