CalFresh (Formerly known as Food Stamps)

How Do I Apply for CalFresh?

Applications for CalFresh can be completed by phone, in-person, via US Mail or online.

Completed Applications and questions can be directed to the El Dorado County Health and Human Services Agency office nearest you:

Placerville Office
3057 Briw Road
Placerville, CA 95667
(530) 642-7300

South Lake Tahoe Office
3368 Lake Tahoe Blvd., Suite 100
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
(530) 573-3200