Pilot Hill Cemetery, also known as Centerville Cemetery, was established in 1850 for the community of Centerville located near in what is now known as the town of Pilot Hill. The Pilot Hill Cemetery was established during the beginning of the Gold Rush. There were many miners and growing communities in this region. While the first recorded burial was in 1850, it is possible that this area was used for burials before that time. In 2002, the property was deeded to El Dorado County.
There are two parts to this cemetery:
4781 Pedro Hill Road
Pilot Hill, CA 95664Pilot Hill Layout Drawing
#001-010 & 010A
Contact the Recorder-Clerks Office to order a copy of this map