“Together Providing Risk Management Solutions”
Our mission is to provide proactive risk management solutions that will safeguard our citizens and employees, and strengthen and preserve the viability and economic stability of our County.
Through our programs, we strive to:
- Provide excellent customer service tailored to county operations and requirements
- Anticipate and respond to risk and financial demands of the County in a changing environment
- Manage risks and insurance to produce financial stability
- Prevent accidents and manage injuries through effective loss control and claims management programs
- Empower individuals managers and employees to recognize and manage risks
Disability Management Program
Includes information and forms pertaining to Family Medical Leave Act, California Family Rights Act, Pregnancy Disability Leave, Long Term Disability and Cal-PERS Disability Retirement, as well as information on how you may utilize your sick leave.
El Dorado County is self-insured for Liability Claims, click here for "Claim Form".
Workers’ Compensation Program
Includes instructions on how to file a claim and information on where to obtain treatment.