Social Services Payments
El Dorado County Health & Human Services, Social Services now accepts credit card payments through GovPayNet. Payments can be made with a major credit card, debit, or prepaid debit card that bear the Visa or MasterCard Logo.
Major Credit Cards Accepted:
To make a Credit Card payment, you will need the following:
- Payment Amount
- Case Number, Social Security Number or Recovery Account Number
On-line Credit Card Payments: *
Click here to Pay Placerville Social Services
Click here to pay Shingle Springs Social Services
Click here to Pay South Lake Tahoe Social Services
Telephone Credit Card Payments: Call GovPayNet at 1-888-604-7888
In Person, all payments at Social Services Offices:
- Offices will accept cash, check or money order. Payments by credit card or debit card that bear the VISA or MasterCard logo.
- Placerville: 3057 Briw Road Suite A, Placerville, CA 95667
- Shingle Springs: 3883 Ponderosa Road, Shingle Springs, CA 95682
- South Lake Tahoe: 3368 Lake Tahoe Blvd Suite 100, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
- Offices are closed on holidays. Click here for our holiday schedule.
Mail your Payment
- Please send a check, money order, or cashier's check. Do not send cash.
- Write your License/Person ID number on your check or money order
- Mail payments to:
- Social Services Placerville: 3057 Briw Road Suite A, Placerville, CA 95667
- Social Services SLT: 3368 Lake Tahoe Blvd Suite 100, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
*Credit/Debit Card transactions will have a non-refundable convenience fee added to the total amount paid. El Dorado County does not receive any part of the convenience fee. It is imposed solely by the third-party payment processor.
* To view GovPayNet "Terms of Service"
* To view GovPayNet "Convenience Fees"